Guest viewing is limited

sugardaddy.jp some initial experiences

Does anyone know if you can use a gift/pre-paid CC? I’d rather not link any of this to my real name…

I haven't tried a pre-paid CC, but if that fails, it's relatively easy to get a debit Visa/MC from the fintechs (eg Wise, Revolut etc) and these definitely work.

I joined SA today and looks promising, but somehow I'm having trouble trying to sign up the premium.

From the man’s side, you need to submit some type of id. I think I used my NHI card. I paid via my cc. If memory serves, they take PayPal or Bitcoin as well. After 18 months, I’ve never had a problem.
When it hit my cc statement, it showed up as
Bristol based, in GBP with the description
Www.telecomcredit.co.jp’. It didn’t mention Sugar daddy at all.

From the man’s side, you need to submit some type of id. I think I used my NHI card.

Oh really? From their site they make it sound like you can do ID verification OR age verification by credit card, so was hoping I could just use a gift CC and be anonymous…

I haven’t done it in a while, but you can do “age verification” (really, verification that you’re not a minor - which allows you to message people) for sure using a credit card (the idea being that people under 18 cannot get a CC). But to do the ID verification (the benefit being that you get the 本人確認 badge) you do need to submit ID. I never did the latter. There were some people who were not willing to speak to someone without the badge but, frankly, I was well enough satisfied that I didn’t feel the need to do so.

Reactions: porterhouse
I haven’t done it in a while, but you can do “age verification” (really, verification that you’re not a minor - which allows you to message people) for sure using a credit card (the idea being that people under 18 cannot get a CC). But to do the ID verification (the benefit being that you get the 本人確認 badge) you do need to submit ID. I never did the latter. There were some people who were not willing to speak to someone without the badge but, frankly, I was well enough satisfied that I didn’t feel the need to do so.
If you lie about your age on your profile and you use some form of age verification document, your real age appears on ur profile and it can't be changed. JFYI

Reactions: porterhouse
I joined SA today and looks promising, but somehow I'm having trouble trying to sign up the premium.
This thread is about sugardaddy.jp, not SA. (y)

Ok, update: I was able to use a pre-paid CC no problem.

Next question: It seems like you aren’t allowed to use a blurred face pic as your profile pic. Is it better to put up private pics with my face, or share directly in messages?

Next question: It seems like you aren’t allowed to use a blurred face pic as your profile pic. Is it better to put up private pics with my face, or share directly in messages?

You’re not going to catch me dead with a my photo publicly available on a papakatsu site. I prefer not to share at all before meeting but, if someone is insistent, you can share via direct message and delete after sending.

Ok, some more questions on sd.jp:

1. Do I have to worry about any women wanting a platonic relationship? I.e. do I need to confirm that in messaging? And if so, what’s the preferred terminology?
2. Do I have to worry about rinsers who just want meet fees for tea but have no intention of going further? What are the red flags here?

Thanks

1. Do I have to worry about any women wanting a platonic relationship? I.e. do I need to confirm that in messaging? And if so, what’s the preferred terminology?
2. Do I have to worry about rinsers who just want meet fees for tea but have no intention of going further? What are the red flags here?

Thanks

No experience on SD specifically but generally speaking for 1 I would say yes , although you can always mention “not interested in just platonic relationship” in your profile or your messages

for 2, frankly speaking I also avoided some bullets just paying for a tea and saying thanks but no thanks after a few minutes. So it works both ways.
But I didn’t pay a “tea fee” in most cases. Just the tea itself (or coffee or lunch etc) for two

for 2, frankly speaking I also avoided some bullets just paying for a tea and saying thanks but no thanks after a few minutes. So it works both ways.
But I didn’t pay a “tea fee” in most cases. Just the tea itself (or coffee or lunch etc) for two

Thanks. Yeah, i like having the meet & greet. I’m less concerned about the money and more about the waste of time..

Reactions: just4fun

Thanks

1. Yes
2. Yes

There isn’t a great solution that works in all cases. Being straightforward and saying you’re only interested in 大人の関係 will put off a lot of people, including some that you might have had a shot with if you took a more circuitous route. And some (not all and maybe not even most, but a non-insignificant portion) of the girls who say yes off the bat will either be deli-heru girls (ie you’re actually talking with a dude from the shop pretending to be a girl) or straight up crazy (and will possibly give you gonorrhea).

A lot of girls these days say they’d only be down for otona once you have a 信頼関係 in place. The consensus seems to be that this is a sign that they’re just lying and trying to string you along into paying for platonic dates. My experience is that’s right, but I also have been seeing a girl for the last six months in a non-platonic way who started off by saying the same thing - I think we went to a hotel on the third or fourth date.

At the end of the day, I think the best you can do is decide how much time and cash you’re willing to spend (and how high you want to keep your standards) and also head into it with the mindset that 10% or fewer of the people you meet (which is an even smaller fraction of the people you message) will be great SBs. I.E. accept that you’ll have some duds and inevitably waste some time.

There's also some that are looking for a serious bf also. On SA and Sd at least they think that johns.....errr i mean....guys have money and aren't going to be cheap.

Can you use the site after their update? Doesn't seem to work on mobile.
Works fine as far as I can tell through random browsing... can't check more than that though, at least from my side.
The login has changed, have to choose which method to login with... I think it defaults to phone now.

Ok, been using this for a bit now.

Search was pretty bad before, and now with the new update it’s way worse - every time you click into a profile and then close it updates the results, so everything shuffles :(

So far I’m 0/3 on M&Gs with the same problem: the women looked nothing like their pics! I can spot heavy filtering, but damn…
Has anyone had success asking people for unfiltered selfies?

This is really informative thanks all, someone mentioned that prepaid cc work on this - does that include ones bought from convenience stores? Sorry for the dumb question!

I m hesitating on doing the ID verification stuff, probably because I'm over-cautious, but... (when you hear about people losing a USB drive with 400k citizens information... although it was encrypted alright).

Not sure why, but I felt like since the new interface change, it was more key to have the check done.
Through a female profile I checked premium profile (not in Tokyo), more than 80% had their ID checked...

I was wondering what was the take on this around here ?