SW Orgasms

How often do you think she legit cums?

• 0-5%

• 6-25%

• 26-49%

• 50-75%

• 76-100%

Results are only viewable after voting.
And then there are certain things (that happen to a woman's body during sex) which just cannot be faked :)

Yep, nobody can fake do their nails!

Reactions: Frenchy
giphy.gif

Purely based on personal experience, most have legit orgasmed as their bodies(pelvis down) spasm and shake violently and uncontrollably(hard to hold them back and my sometimes my hand gets squashed between their thighs) that no way does it feel faked. The walls of their vaginas also contract while all this is happening. I like to go reeaally slow and gentle at the beginning and see what motions get her going. I feel like I can't receive if I haven't given(even though I've already given the money XD)

A convincing multi-indicator/multi-"symptom" orgasm really isn’t so easy to fake.

For one thing it is like the old game of trying to pat your head with one hand at the same time you rub your belly with the other, except that the woman has to voluntarily do several different things with different parts of her body at the same time. Most “fakers” only get 2 or 3 of them. For another, some of the responses to an orgasm are involuntary, though maybe not for a highly trained yogi master. For example, an orgasmic flush or having your pulse increase gradually, then shoot rapidly up and finally quickly fall again are not reactions that can be controlled by any significant number of people.

This is relevant:

http://www.cerebromente.org.br/n03/mente/orgasm_i.htm

-Ww

Last edited:
There's an old school, hard core and terribly bitter jest (don't know if it still makes the rounds): Many women believe that being able to fake orgasms gives them an advantage over guys but never realize that men can fake entire relationships.

-Ww

A convincing multi-indicator symptom orgasm really isn’t so easy to fake.

True, but then again for most guys it's convincing enough if the girl sighs loudly and says "honey, that was great, I came so hard!".

Moreover the poll is flawed, every girl comes immediately in anticipation already when I book a date with them and then of course several times again when we meet so my rate is way over 100%.

Theres also the post genki/spacey/happyness after the fact. Give her deep orgasm(s) and theres a definite shift in her atmosphere from meeting to goodbye. Im sure after Ive busted a good few rounds my demenor changes. Got no idea what changes, but im certain the girls can perceive something.

Theres also the post genki/spacey/happyness after the fact. Give her deep orgasm(s) and theres a definite shift in her atmosphere from meeting to goodbye. Im sure after Ive busted a good few rounds my demenor changes. Got no idea what changes, but im certain the girls can perceive something.

I've also experienced that too! From recent memory, one of the girls after cumming pulled me down so forcibly and suddenly and started slobbing over my face. It was neat, but I cannot deny it was a little shocking.

Reactions: Majestyk
For some guys it's convincing enough if the girl yelps in pain after stubbing her toe.;)
Fair enough since Japanese girls in AV often make a sound like they are in pain.

Even personally, i often get the “am i hurting you” question when i starr moaning louder, i’m a little wary if i’m expressing myself right.

Well next time you go to a hair salon ask for the bukkake hairdo. You will be their favorite client :D

Most of the male hairdressers in Japan are gay though. Wait, is that why you knew that suggestion makes one their favourite?

Reactions: Simonka
Most of the male hairdressers in Japan are gay though. Wait, is that why you knew that suggestion makes one their favourite?
Normally if you’re exclusively gay you don’t pour sperm in a vagina, but I suppose hair is OK whatever the gender, dont ya think? And hey it’s a service, Simonka would have to pay, so there’s that too.

Reactions: MikeH
Not true, they are massive players.
I know many girls who have dated a hairdresser. Its like the option for girls who don’t want to date hosts or scouts but do want to date a guy with good hair who puts work into his looks.

I know many girls who have dated a hairdresser.

I agree to the first sentence as I know many boys who have dated hairdressers. :p

But also one of my first local girlfriends back in the day commented about one foreigner's Japanese which he learnt from his girlfriend: "he speaks like a gay or a hairdresser". So I guess there is a difference between those two. :D

One of my colleagues is a former hairdresser, and is hands down the biggest player I've ever met. He's also continually getting busted by IT for researching fuzoku options before heading out on business trips.

There's an old school, hard core and terribly bitter jest (don't know if it still makes the rounds): Many women believe that being able to fake orgasms gives them an advantage over guys but never realize that men can fake entire relationships.

A lot of you “liked” that one, so here’s the same thought in a different, also old, form:

“Women fake orgasms to get love. Men fake love to get orgasms.”

It somehow reminds me of another sharp and bitter, but more gender balanced, oldie:

“Women marry thinking their husbands will change, but they don’t. Men marry thinking their wives won’t change, but they do.”

-Ww