Guest viewing is limited

The craziest happiest (or not) thing that happened to you in Japan

As a regular there for years, I'm gonna just go ahead and call this story... highly unlikely.
I believed it because its simply so cliched why would you bother making something like that up?

Damn Shibuya Hooters closed!! Close Shinjuku, it is a horrible place, always understaffed . meals take forever, and no atmosphere.

Akasaka is my fave hooters, esp as I stay the the Excel Tokyu a lot. Check in, then meet the boys in hooters for a warm up with 15 minutes.

Reactions: just4fun
I surmise that you think you can get away with it unquestioned because the store closed last Friday.

you can call it whatever it is. I didn’t say is happened last week (read I said a couple months back). I’m glad you enjoyed yourself there, but I am not the only one that has had issues there. They don’t like gaijin sitting at the bar, don’t matter now, they closed.

Best and worst thing to ever happen to me was my sex maniac, psycho, masochistic sex friend in Shizuoka City.

We don't meet up anymore, but I miss the days where she would threaten to talk to my wife about our relationship if I didn't go to a love hotel with her after work.

I miss how she would literally beat my ass during sex and I would return home all torn up.

I miss hearing her insane laugh when I turned down her offer for doing scat.

I miss how she tried to force blow me on a crowded bus and how she made me make out with her at Starbucks.

As a regular there for years,
Btw sudsy... ive admitted to some pretty fucked up stuff on this forum, because its cathartic and anonymous, poeople on here talk about their failing marriages, cheating, stds, erectile disfinction, lack or sexual appetite or performance, planning trips to have sex with multiple women in developing countries and bragging about haggling them down from 3k to 2.5k equiv jpy per night.... but ‘regular at hooters shibuya’... that is one of the saddest things Ive ever read.

Reactions: MikeH and Frenchy
Btw sudsy... ive admitted to some pretty fucked up stuff on this forum, because its cathartic and anonymous, poeople on here talk about their failing marriages, cheating, stds, erectile disfinction, lack or sexual appetite or performance, planning trips to have sex with multiple women in developing countries and bragging about haggling them down from 3k to 2.5k equiv jpy per night.... but ‘regular at hooters shibuya’... that is one of the saddest things Ive ever read.
Being a regular at a hostess club is even sadder imo . More costs, less cleavage , no spicy wings , and about same level of conversation

Last edited:
Ok I give a lot of flak to our cousins across the Channel but I must admit , the Tokyo underground is rather boring compared to that ...

E5B40A4F-0C3C-4688-BFE4-5AFC9D243C40.jpeg

Ok I give a lot of flak to our cousins across the Channel but I must admit , the Tokyo underground is rather boring compared to that ...

View attachment 13299
When I was unglamorously living on our farm as a young girl, we used to have a goose couple in our chicken coop amongst other poultry. The male was a con artist and while he acted like the perfect guard dog with wings to my father he seeked the entrepreneurial opportunity to bully me into giving him more watermelon.. When he thought his tribute wasn’t enough he would get aggressive and attack me next time he saw me. As much as I love birds to this day I’m still scared of goose.

When I was unglamorously living on our farm as a young girl, we used to have a goose couple in our chicken coop amongst other poultry. The male was a con artist and while he acted like the perfect guard dog with wings to my father he seeked the entrepreneurial opportunity to bully me into giving him more watermelon.. When he thought his tribute wasn’t enough he would get aggressive and attack me next time he saw me. As much as I love birds to this day I’m still scared of goose.
Yeah I agree, they are mean. My grand-parents had a farm too and I hated those mean winged motherfuckers

Reactions: SoapFTW and Sudsy
Yeah I agree, they are mean. My grand-parents had a farm too and I hated those mean winged motherfuckers

Swans are basically a bigger and meaner version of the goose. And you can't even eat them.

Swans are basically a bigger and meaner version of the goose. And you can't even eat them.
Well I was never chased by an angry swan as a kid (nor as an adult for that matter) so I give them the benefit of the doubt. I think swans seem more dumb than mean

I think swans seem more dumb than mean

As someone who has been chased by an angry swan as a kid I totally disagree.

And to be honest it sucks even more to be chased by one when you are an adult as you understand how idiotic it must look and also you get out of breath much sooner.

They're totally edible, and for centuries were the preferred poultry of royalty. Elizabeth the 1st was purported to have preferred hers with a pepper sauce.

The only reason hunting of the bloody things is restricted is because of centuries old laws that reserved them for the nobles that have gone on so long people stopped viewing them as game.

They're supposedly delicious. Deep red lean meat, moist and succulent, and very slightly gamey.

I'd eat one.

I'd eat one.

Yeah, I expressed that badly. I'd eat one but am afraid I would be sentenced to the gallows. They are the property of the Queen after all.

Even in the less advances European countries that have taken democratic governments hunting swans is illegal.

I'd eat one.

Yeah, I expressed that badly. I'd eat one but am afraid I would be sentenced to the gallows. They are the property of the Queen after all.

Even in the less advances European countries that have taken democratic governments hunting swans is illegal.
Seriously you both need to travel to Hong Kong.

For equivalent of around 10k yen you'll have a swan nabemono for 2, paying an extra 5k and they'll add a topping of cobra meat. Sometimes there're also fried frogs as entree, making it a jumbo meal set.

Also try and learn some kongfu while you are in Hong Kong. It comes in handy when hand combating a goose/swan. Hell in Hong Kong they even use the goose as an indicator of how you are capable of martial arts. For example I myself am a 3-goose.

Reactions: MikeH and Sudsy
Hey, I used to be a part of “four swans”. And they were all moderately sized, except for me.

From what I remember, King Henry VIII ate swans amongst many other types of meat. The kitchen staff would scrape off the skin, slow cook the meat and then refurbish the meal with the skin and feathers for presentation.

Reactions: Majestyk and SamK
Can’t imagine how our TJB would have reacted to that ...:D

For sure he would have wrote a long thread to explain this and how he isn't paranoid and that proves it.
Then Mike would have answered with a snarky comment which would make tjb paranoid.

For sure he would have wrote a long thread to explain this and how he isn't paranoid and that proves it.
Then Mike would have answered with a snarky comment which would make tjb paranoid.

No, you are off base. Mike H only gives thumbs ups too other people making snarky comments about me.

Reactions: uchimura and Mr Cat
Hey, I used to be a part of “four swans”. And they were all moderately sized, except for me.

I have danced that balled in a public performance too. None of us were moderately sized though.

My craziest and only situ was over 2 years ago when I met a girl getting into the elevator to the station. I deliberately waited in front of the elevator to prevent the doors closing as I had noticed her walking across the street some 10 minutes before. Apparently she barely made it in after me and the old guy in the elevator was pissed off at her mumbling to her that she's young enough to go up the stairs. This escalated quite lot between the two over the next 15 seconds to the second floor enough to the point it made everyone in the elevator uncomfortable.

As her and I exited down the stairs, I looked at her and we both said something to each other and struck up conversation. Exchanged contacts and 4 days later, I invited her to meet my buddy and I at the Yoyogi. She wanted to bring her sister, and little did we know it was her twin, and they were all giddy because the just had their photo shoot for [Redacted]. My Friend had his finger up the sister's bum while the other and I had our tongues down each other's throats in front of families and teens. Some 5 months later I would find out on my own that they were working at [Redacted] as a duo and the sis was into domination while the one I was with was experimenting with that and trying to find her way. I pretended I never knew she was a pro until she suddenly told me one day.

We had taken trip to the Carribean after she and I got passed that but things went sour because of being married and other various issues of why I was married to 'her." Fighting got pretty bad, but we made amends and occasionally keep in touch. The stuff they were doing overseas was a real niche market that I never imagined was so popular. After seeing and hearing first-hand some of that stuff, I got a different impression of some middle-aged European men's extreme fetishes.

My craziest and only situ was over 2 years ago when I met a girl getting into the elevator to the station. I deliberately waited in front of the elevator to prevent the doors closing as I had noticed her walking across the street some 10 minutes before. Apparently she barely made it in after me and the old guy in the elevator was pissed off at her mumbling to her that she's young enough to go up the stairs. This escalated quite lot between the two over the next 15 seconds to the second floor enough to the point it made everyone in the elevator uncomfortable.

As her and I exited down the stairs, I looked at her and we both said something to each other and struck up conversation. Exchanged contacts and 4 days later, I invited her to meet my buddy and I at the Yoyogi. She wanted to bring her sister, and little did we know it was her twin, and they were all giddy because the just had their photo shoot for [Redacted]. My Friend had his finger up the sister's bum while the other and I had our tongues down each other's throats in front of families and teens. Some 5 months later I would find out on my own that they were working at [Redacted] as a duo and the sis was into domination while the one I was with was experimenting with that and trying to find her way. I pretended I never knew she was a pro until she suddenly told me one day.

We had taken trip to the Carribean after she and I got passed that but things went sour because of being married and other various issues of why I was married to 'her." Fighting got pretty bad, but we made amends and occasionally keep in touch. The stuff they were doing overseas was a real niche market that I never imagined was so popular. After seeing and hearing first-hand some of that stuff, I got a different impression of some middle-aged European men's extreme fetishes.
You’re a tease!
So what is it? Scat-related?