The Next US President is....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biden’s first hundred days in office.

1. Abandon the blue collar workers and lower middle class business owners who's lives have been destroyed by Corona. To focus on more pressing matters:

2. Allow the new half community to compete in the US Olympic team as women. Women born without dicks are not amused.

3. Remove all Lincoln, Washington and statues of white males as they are ‘racist’ according to puppet Joe’s BLM pals.

1. Abandon the blue collar workers and lower middle class business owners who's lives have been destroyed by Corona. To focus on more pressing matters:

2. Allow the new half community to compete in the US Olympic team as women. Women born without dicks are not amused.

3. Remove all Lincoln, Washington and statues of white males as they are ‘racist’ according to puppet Joe’s BLM pals.

Isn't it the republicans who are blocking the 2nd stimulus package?;)

And if you think about it, those old useless statues could potentially be molten into something useful;)

Reactions: JpLove66

I wouldn't be too worried about a Biden presidency just yet. If you play solely by the numbers then it's obviously a possibility, but no more than the "slam dunk" chances of a Clinton win were back in 2016. Speaking as a hack who was involved in that election, the numbers are basically the same this time around, and let's not forget Trump's uncanny ability to survive a shitstorm that would've destroyed most any other politician. I have no dog in this fight and I'm honestly quite neutral because I stand to benefit financially in certain ways from either side winning, but I sincerely don't think Biden is going to be able to last--physically or mentally--until November. Aside from the fact that he's obviously suffering from early-stage dementia or Alzheimer's Disease, once he clinches the nomination he'll have to deal with, among many other issues, this list of Biden gems, and don't even get started on the long history of the Biden family selling political influence to Ukraine and China. And then there are increasing whispers now that the Oxford/AstraZeneca and Moderna vaccines may get rushed approval by early October. And that's all it will take to basically guarantee Trump a second term.

But look on the bright side. If Biden wins, it will officially be socially, politically and legally acceptable to do a number of things, such as:

1) Fuck your dead brother's wife while still married to another woman while still cheating on her with another woman.

2) Make secret deals with foreign governments (the same governments you're trying to impeach the President for supposedly doing business with) to score your kids millions of dollars for no-show gigs they aren't qualified for.

3) Make outrageously racist and offensive remarks about blacks, Asians, jews, gays and go on record praising the virtues of segregationists and KKK members.

4) Sniff the hair of any female, underage or otherwise, who happens to be near you.

5) Engage in all sorts of lewd behavior with your assigned staff, such as forcing your female Secret Service agents to watch you swim nude.

Trust me, Joe Biden and his family are scumbags on a scale that puts Trump and his sons to shame. The media will run interference for them as long as possible, but Joe Biden has been enjoying the perks of DC politics for almost fifty years. Once the whistleblower sexual harassment charges start coming out from women all throughout his career, he'll be effectively sunk.

And then we'll get a vaccine. And then life gets back to normal. And we'll have an obnoxious, blowhard egomaniac who is VERY good for my 401k for another four years.

Reactions: MossBoss
I wouldn't be too worried about a Biden presidency just yet. If you play solely by the numbers then it's obviously a possibility, but no more than the "slam dunk" chances of a Clinton win were back in 2016.

The betting agencies are not sharing your view. Last I checked they thought it was just 30% chances of re-election.

I wouldn't be too worried about a Biden presidency just yet. If you play solely by the numbers then it's obviously a possibility, but no more than the "slam dunk" chances of a Clinton win were back in 2016. Speaking as a hack who was involved in that election, the numbers are basically the same this time around, and let's not forget Trump's uncanny ability to survive a shitstorm that would've destroyed most any other politician. I have no dog in this fight and I'm honestly quite neutral because I stand to benefit financially in certain ways from either side winning, but I sincerely don't think Biden is going to be able to last--physically or mentally--until November. Aside from the fact that he's obviously suffering from early-stage dementia or Alzheimer's Disease, once he clinches the nomination he'll have to deal with, among many other issues, this list of Biden gems, and don't even get started on the long history of the Biden family selling political influence to Ukraine and China. And then there are increasing whispers now that the Oxford/AstraZeneca and Moderna vaccines may get rushed approval by early October. And that's all it will take to basically guarantee Trump a second term.

But look on the bright side. If Biden wins, it will officially be socially, politically and legally acceptable to do a number of things, such as:

1) Fuck your dead brother's wife while still married to another woman while still cheating on her with another woman.

2) Make secret deals with foreign governments (the same governments you're trying to impeach the President for supposedly doing business with) to score your kids millions of dollars for no-show gigs they aren't qualified for.

3) Make outrageously racist and offensive remarks about blacks, Asians, jews, gays and go on record praising the virtues of segregationists and KKK members.

4) Sniff the hair of any female, underage or otherwise, who happens to be near you.

5) Engage in all sorts of lewd behavior with your assigned staff, such as forcing your female Secret Service agents to watch you swim nude.

Trust me, Joe Biden and his family are scumbags on a scale that puts Trump and his sons to shame. The media will run interference for them as long as possible, but Joe Biden has been enjoying the perks of DC politics for almost fifty years. Once the whistleblower sexual harassment charges start coming out from women all throughout his career, he'll be effectively sunk.

And then we'll get a vaccine. And then life gets back to normal. And we'll have an obnoxious, blowhard egomaniac who is VERY good for my 401k for another four years.

Ist there anything in this list Trump wouldn't do/hasn't done yet?;)

Ist there anything in this list Trump wouldn't do/hasn't done yet?;)
About the only thing I can't imagine Trump doing is a Tijuana donkey show.

And to be clear, I mean as the donkey's partner.

He'd totally financially back one and put his female family members on stage.

About the only thing I can't imagine Trump doing is a Tijuana donkey show.

And to be clear, I mean as the donkey's partner.

He'd totally financially back one and put his female family members on stage.

... at least his niece Mary, for sure!

then the proceeds would go to finance his beautiful wall , thus making good on his promise that the Mexican (donkey , at least) would pay for it.

Besides , It always makes me laugh when I read Trumpers writing that Biden can’t be elected because he’s supposedly mentally unstable and guilty of nepotism , or seeking help from foreign regimes etc... guys, be logical... given who you elected 4 years ago, it seems that these are in fact pre-requisites for the job! :ROFLMAO:

Besides , It always makes me laugh when I read Trumpers writing that Biden can’t be elected because he’s supposedly mentally unstable and guilty of nepotism , or seeking help from foreign regimes etc... guys, be logical... given who you elected 4 years ago, it seems that these are in fact pre-requisites for the job! :ROFLMAO:

Yes. In a way Biden is a lightweight version of Trump. The trouble for Biden is that many in his own party view him as garbage as they did with Clinton. And look what happened to Clinton last time.

Also, Hillary Clinton wanted to become President to prove her worth after being humiliated by Bill and his escapades. To her credit she was a motivated little witch 4 years ago. Biden has none of that motivation or passion. He just wants to say that he ‘tried’ to be President. That’s his limit. This will become more clear to the electorate in the coming months.

Reactions: Keihan Chikan
Yes. In a way Biden is a lightweight version of Trump. The trouble for Biden is that many in his own party view him as garbage as they did with Clinton. And look what happened to Clinton last time.

Also, Hillary Clinton wanted to become President to prove her worth after being humiliated by Bill and his escapades. To her credit she was a motivated little witch 4 years ago. Biden has none of that motivation or passion. He just wants to say that he ‘tried’ to be President. That’s his limit. This will become more clear to the electorate in the coming months.

well, maybe it’s time to have a President who tries to be one

I'm curious if there's anyone in the TAG community that doesn't actually care all that much who becomes president. Especially those of you that live stateside.

Nothing Trump has done, if I really think about it, has made my life any different than Obama or Bush (not counting this little coronavirus circus we're having). I mean, Biden becoming president isn't going to make my wife less bitchy and annoying. It won't fix my work related problems either and it's probably not going to help or hinder my struggle to stop living a life of white collar, lower middle class mediocrity.

Hillary becoming president in 2016 might have averted a handful of issues but then the memes wouldn't have been so good.

Thoughts anyone?

Reactions: Durg50 and MikeH
I reckon trump has made your life significantly different just in ways that you haven't noticed. I think he has made the world a much more dangerous place and the things he has done have consequences that are yet to be seen.

Unfortunately, like you, I'm not sure Biden will fix anything even if he is elected.

Reactions: impish
I reckon trump has made your life significantly different just in ways that you haven't noticed. I think he has made the world a much more dangerous place and the things he has done have consequences that are yet to be seen.

Read about Obama’s actions in Syria if you want to know about a US President who made the world a more dangerous and disturbing place. Even, the one-eyed liberals can’t defend him. The quotes below are from a BBC article on Obama’s actions in Syria.

“It empowered Russia and Iran, produced ISIS, strengthened al-Qaeda and created the refugee crisis which became a strategic threat to Europe.

In Syria Obama’s administration left a perception of American weakness.

Stepping back from his red line on chemical weapons damaged US credibility, shaking the confidence of allies and, some argue, emboldening its adversaries.”

I'm curious if there's anyone in the TAG community that doesn't actually care all that much who becomes president.

I've said it before that I don't care as long as the president of the USA doesn't raise the prices of love hotels in Tokyo. And that I wouldn't even hear anything about any of the fine candidates if people wouldn't bring that topic up here in TAG.

Ignorance is a bliss; especially on the things you have no say over. That is also one more argument against getting Japanese citizenship; as long as I can't vote I don't have to keep up with the local politics.

Last edited:
I don't disagree that Obama was also shite. But trump is on another level. The Corona virus is a perfect example - if he hadn't dismantled all of the people and organisations responsible for dealing with diseases then it would have had a dramatically different impact on people's lives

The Corona virus is a perfect example - if he hadn't dismantled all of the people and organisations responsible for dealing with diseases then it would have had a dramatically different impact on people's lives

The Trump administration in common with around 200 countries haven’t handled the Corona situation well. If Biden were the President, the US would be in a similar situation as they are now.

Reactions: MikeH
Read about Obama’s actions in Syria if you want to know about a US President who made the world a more dangerous and disturbing place. Even, the one-eyed liberals can’t defend him. The quotes below are from a BBC article on Obama’s actions in Syria.

“It empowered Russia and Iran, produced ISIS, strengthened al-Qaeda and created the refugee crisis which became a strategic threat to Europe.

Stepping back from his red line on chemical weapons damaged US credibility, shaking the confidence of allies and, some argue, emboldening its adversaries.”

No doubt, every person whining about the Trump presidency can thank Obama. President Donald Trump is Barry's last gift to the world. After eight years of apologizing for America, cozying up to our enemies like Russia ("Tell Vlad I'll have more flexibility after the election" but no collusion there, according to MSNBC), signing ridiculous pacts with countries and regimes that hate us, financially empowering governments that are actual state sponsors of terrorism, dismantling our military to pre-WWII numbers and simultaneously disparaging and retracting our military presence around the planet, Americans were so sick and tired of Big Zero's pussyass nonsense they were willing to elect some carnival barker blowhard who promised to basically tell the entire world to fuck off...and that's what they got.

Me, I just took a look at my newest 401k statement and even after the COVID hit to the stock market, my account is still five times the size it was when Trump first took office. My take-home pay increase from his tax cuts scores me enough to buy a new pistol or three or four handjobs a month (depending on the age and color of the hands). I worked in politics too long to bother with the partisan back-and-forth, so I vote strictly with my wallet. And the way I see it, DJT is continuing to make me a LOT of fucking money.

No doubt, every person whining about the Trump presidency can thank Obama. President Donald Trump is Barry's last gift to the world. After eight years of apologizing for America, cozying up to our enemies like Russia ("Tell Vlad I'll have more flexibility after the election" but no collusion there, according to MSNBC), signing ridiculous pacts with countries and regimes that hate us, financially empowering governments that are actual state sponsors of terrorism, dismantling our military to pre-WWII numbers and simultaneously disparaging and retracting our military presence around the planet, Americans were so sick and tired of Big Zero's pussyass nonsense they were willing to elect some carnival barker blowhard who promised to basically tell the entire world to fuck off...and that's what they got.

Me, I just took a look at my newest 401k statement and even after the COVID hit to the stock market, my account is still five times the size it was when Trump first took office. My take-home pay increase from his tax cuts scores me enough to buy a new pistol or three or four handjobs a month (depending on the age and color of the hands). I worked in politics too long to bother with the partisan back-and-forth, so I vote strictly with my wallet. And the way I see it, DJT is continuing to make me a LOT of fucking money.

so even if a majority of Americans voted for Clinton , it’s still Obama’s fault if DJT is President?! WTF... blame your retarded and rigged electoral system , not Obama :ROFLMAO:

also it’s funny how if Covid19 is a disaster ESPECIALLY in the US, it’s not the Big Orange’s fault at all , right? But if your 401k is up it’s of course thanks to him... you guys are so mesmerized by this buffoon it’s in fact comical

Last edited:
Reactions: impish and Durg50
so even if a majority of Americans voted for Clinton , it’s still Obama’s fault if DJT is President?! WTF... blame your retarded and rigged electoral system , not Obama :ROFLMAO:

also it’s funny how if Covid19 is a disaster ESPECIALLY in the US, it’s not the Big Orange’s fault at all , right? But if your 401k is up it’s of course thanks to him... you guys are so mesmerized by this buffoon it’s in fact comical

I didn't say anything of the sort. The two biggest factors and reasons for America's surging number of COVID cases are obviously 1) the very libertarian American mindset that refuses to follow rules or be restrained, coupled with 2) Trump's flat-out refusal to address the seriousness of the disease and the facts being handed to him by the experts, as well his his continued push to re-open everything. That's why he's now down 20 points in his approval ratings. Americans obviously don't like how he's handled the pandemic. The majority of republican voters don't like how he's handled the pandemic. Nobody has suggested anything to the contrary. There's a small fringe element of rabid Trump fans that don't give a shit about the virus either way, but they're a tiny minority and electorally insignificant.

Regarding the electoral college system, the only time you hear people bitching about it are Democrats, when they manage to blow a sure-thing election with a shitty candidate (2000 and 2016). Otherwise, they're perfectly happy with a system that basically dictates that if a candidate can win CA and NY (the bluest, most Democratic states in the country) then they basically win the election. Clinton predictably won both states by a landslide. Unfortunately for her, she lost almost the entire rest of the country.

I don't think there's anyone in America--including Republicans--who would refute that in 2016, DJT was the most outrageous, ridiculous and offensive presidential candidate in modern American history. The fact that he not only won, but won by an electoral college landslide by flipping virtually every blue county in the midwest, is a testament two things: How absolutely fucking HORRIBLE Hillary Clinton was as a candidate, and also the degree to which Americans--particularly white, working class midwest Americans (who voted for Obama in 2008, by the way, so put away your race card)--were tired of the Obama politics that Hillary represented (and promised to continue) and wanted a new direction.

Don't take it from me. Look at the numbers, polling, particularly exit polling and surveys. The very people (again, WHITE, WORKING CLASS mid-western men and women) who elected Obama in 2008 and nervously re-elected him again in 2012 turned on him and flipped Ohio, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania from blue to red. And it wasn't because Trump was a wonderful candidate.

Trump didn't win. Hillary lost. And Obama helped make it happen.

Last edited:
But if your 401k is up it’s of course thanks to him...

If you have another explanation or formula for how, under Trump, the American economy--by a pace unseen in modern U.S. history--surged to historical record-breaking numbers by every known metric, the stock market hit its highest numbers in the history of the stock market and American unemployment--particularly female and minority unemployment--dropped to the lowest point in over seventy years, congratulations on soon being the next Jeff Bezos because the Democratic Party will gladly give you billions of dollars for it.

Hating a politician is fine, but when you hate him/her so much that it blinds you to certain realities, you're only giving others the opportunity to manipulate you.

If you have another explanation or formula for how, under Trump, the American economy--by a pace unseen in modern U.S. history--surged to historical record-breaking numbers by every known metric, the stock market hit its highest numbers in the history of the stock market and American unemployment--particularly female and minority unemployment--dropped to the lowest point in over seventy years, congratulations on soon being the next Jeff Bezos because the Democratic Party will gladly give you billions of dollars for it.

Hating a politician is fine, but when you hate him/her so much that it blinds you to certain realities, you're only giving others the opportunity to manipulate you.

i don’t hate him , i just think (like most non-members of his cult) he’s a delusional and bigoted buffoon. It’s entertaining by the way.

Ok so regarding the stock exchange and unemployment figures, look at how they were when Obama started and when he finished. But in this case it can’t be thanks to him right? Naaah, baaaad Obama. There must be other explanations (and of course there are, I don’t even claim -like you- that a President is the only factor , not even the main one, in the equation)

whereas obviously Trump projected American strength and sent a lot of US troops there to put things back in order and avoid Russian and Turkish intrusions , and a revival of ISIS

... in some kind of parallel universe

... or rather diametrically reversed one

i don’t hate him , i just think (like most non-members of his cult) he’s a delusional and bigoted buffoon. It’s entertaining by the way.

Ok so regarding the stock exchange and unemployment figures, look at how they were when Obama started and when he finished. But in this case it can’t be thanks to him right? Naaah, baaaad Obama. There must be other explanations (and of course there are, I don’t even claim -like you- that a President is the only factor in the equation)

Again, you're putting words in my mouth. I said absolutely nothing about the economy under Obama. But I did look at the numbers. Quite often, in fact, as back in those years I was still a GOP political operator and it was my job to work with those numbers and create messaging to distort them for political gain. For the record I absolutely hate Obama, but it doesn't blind me to facts.

FACT: Obama inherited the worst economy since the Great Depression, which crashed under watch of the Bush Administration.

FACT: Over eight years, the Obama Administration was able to successfully recover and repair that economy to a relatively healthy, stable status.

FACT: Trump inherited a relatively healthy, stable economy.

But then there are also the facts that you don't like, but it doesn't make them any less factual.

FACT: The rate at which the economy recovered under Obama's eight years--in terms of GDP and percentage growth--was the slowest economic recovery since the Great Depression.

FACT: Trump took that relatively healthy, stable economy and turned it into a surging catapult the likes of which our country had never seen.

FACT: Before COVID hit, because of the Trump administration and its policies, America had the strongest economy since the 1950s post-war boom and the largest, strongest stock market and military in U.S. history.

Just like a good investigator, a good political operator never lets personal feelings get involved in the job, and you never, ever make assumptions about what people think. You figure out what people think, why they think that and then figure out how to use it to manipulate them. The folks who get hot and bothered and passionate about politics and resort to screaming and shouting and name-calling and other absurdities...those are the idiots that people like the me use to try winning elections. Trump's campaign operators obviously did a pretty good job of it four years ago so it stands to reason they could do it again.

Again, you're putting words in my mouth. I said absolutely nothing about the economy under Obama. But I did look at the numbers. Quite often, in fact, as back in those years I was still a GOP political operator and it was my job to work with those numbers and create messaging to distort them for political gain. For the record I absolutely hate Obama, but it doesn't blind me to facts.

FACT: Obama inherited the worst economy since the Great Depression, which crashed under watch of the Bush Administration.

FACT: Over eight years, the Obama Administration was able to successfully recover and repair that economy to a relatively healthy, stable status.

FACT: Trump inherited a relatively healthy, stable economy.

But then there are also the facts that you don't like, but it doesn't make them any less factual.

FACT: The rate at which the economy recovered under Obama's eight years--in terms of GDP and percentage growth--was the slowest economic recovery since the Great Depression.

FACT: Trump took that relatively healthy, stable economy and turned it into a surging catapult the likes of which our country had never seen.

FACT: Before COVID hit, because of the Trump administration and its policies, America had the strongest economy since the 1950s post-war boom and the largest, strongest stock market and military in U.S. history.

Just like a good investigator, a good political operator never lets personal feelings get involved in the job, and you never, ever make assumptions about what people think. You figure out what people think, why they think that and then figure out how to use it to manipulate them. The folks who get hot and bothered and passionate about politics and resort to screaming and shouting and name-calling and other absurdities...those are the idiots that people like the me use to try winning elections. Trump's campaign operators obviously did a pretty good job of it four years ago so it stands to reason they could do it again.

Lol! Now look at who seems a tad triggered....
There were many 4 year period in US history when growth was higher , and military stronger (and I would never forget how they liberated my country , and still feel much gratitude for THAT America). Your hero backed off in Syria like a coward, much more than Obama, as much as he’s backing off vs Covid without much of a fight

Status
Not open for further replies.