What TV show are you currently watching?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am starting to like more "Last Kingdom" than "Vikings".

My personal opinion is that "Last Kingdom" has more meaning and "Vikings" has more killings.
Vikings also has hot babes like Ragnar Lothbrok, Kalf etc.. :)

Reactions: SatoKM
Finally, HBO gives DEADWOOD a proper conclusion.
https://vult.re/2ZB8VvS

5B955F1F-2F10-4214-BF72-2E865B7F684D.jpeg

Reactions: DireWolf98
GOT!

Reactions: DireWolf98
Currently on deadliest catch! When I was this young.I did blue collar jobs . There is a lot of truth in busting your ass you can make it in my country. I never did sea fishing lmao! I can drywall your closet though ;)

They did a tremendous job on this episode.

The highlight was reminiscent of legendary Bulls guard Michael Jordan’s epic switching hands lay-up against the Lakers in the 1991 NBA Finals.

Last edited:

The highlight was reminiscent of legendary Bulls guard Michael Jordan’s epic switching hands lay-up against the Lakers in the 1991 NBA Finals.

I can't stand the NBA now. So many super stars joining one team just to win a ring. After MJ retired, I never got back into the NBA.

Reactions: Majestyk

Excellent analogy!

Reactions: Majestyk
Content Spoiler Added

So I rewatched episode 3, season 8 of Game of Thrones.
Forget the Night King.
Arya Stark got laid and then showed that freak just how much of an Ellen Ripleyesque, Sarah Connor-level badass warrior she is. (y)

EA52421A-58A8-4E63-AF31-3CA376935EBD.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Content Spoiler Added

Thanks for the spoiler alert and keeping it out of innocent eyes. Some of us less fortunate need to wait for people to catch up so we can watch it together so I appreciate not reading any spoilers in here.

If I could still ask for some more kindness that would be to keep all the discussion of the Season 8 in the thread dedicated to it.

This is even worse than trying not to see the NHL playoff results before you have the time to watch the games. :D

Thanks for the spoiler alert and keeping it out of innocent eyes. Some of us less fortunate need to wait for people to catch up so we can watch it together so I appreciate not reading any spoilers in here.

If I could still ask for some more kindness that would be to keep all the discussion of the Season 8 in the thread dedicated to it.

This is even worse than trying not to see the NHL playoff results before you have the time to watch the games. :D
https://spoiled.io/

Been a fan of sci-fi, fantasy and horror tv shows growing up and I’m glad that there are some in netflix like Supernatural, Stranger Things and Lucifer.

Also love shows like The Hexer, Hercules, Xena, The Dresden Files, Sinbad :)

Please can you tell me where to watch the walking dead season 10 in next month?
Even if its a pay and watch site

If you use US VPN and have SlingTV or YouTubeTV (uses GPS location), you can watch it with your subscription. If you have US VPN, you can also just subscribe the AMCs channel and watch it that way as well.

Just saw HBO’s The Inventor: Out for Blood in Silicon Valley.
This is a fascinating take on the rise and fall of Elizabeth Holmes, former CEO of the now-defunct healthcare tech company Theranos. In 2015, she was named by Forbes as the youngest and wealthiest self-made billionaire in the US on the basis of her company’s US$9 billion valuation.

Trailer:

The documentary online:

Despite everything that has happened, including the criminal charges, Holmes recently married the 27-year-old heir of the Evans Hotels Group in California.

EFA3E220-66BA-4605-90C8-CBEB4A15FE3F.jpeg

Reactions: Lukes and Ken1988
If you use US VPN and have SlingTV or YouTubeTV (uses GPS location), you can watch it with your subscription. If you have US VPN, you can also just subscribe the AMCs channel and watch it that way as well.
thank you will do that

Status
Not open for further replies.