…overwhelmingly good looking OR/AND
…relatively rich OR/AND
…attractive to girls who are a 9/10 or above

AND

You are not…
…a psycho AND
…a socially awkward person with no friends AND
…a douchebag who thinks he can score with a six pack

If you can show pictures that prove the above you are basically rigging the algorithm in your favor. There are articles that show what type of pictures work well for each point above.
My shitty selfies can't capture my good side lol
How do men generally show they're relatively rich? Like sneak a picture of a nice car or watch? Pics of you in like 20 different countries in expensive places?

My shitty selfies can't capture my good side lol
How do men generally show they're relatively rich? Like sneak a picture of a nice car or watch? Pics of you in like 20 different countries in expensive places?
There are a couple of tactics for this. Generally women have a strong bullshit radar for this so leaning against a random lambo is just going to backfire.
1) A picture taken with friends who are of a desirable social status
2) Doing an activity that’s automatically putting you in the rich bracket (like a sports with a high entry ticket)
3) A holiday picture in a luxury resort, ideally wearing casual but expensive brands (like a Saint Laurent t-shirt)
4) A pic in a tailored suit doing something
Etc etc
Some of these will be easier for you than others depending on your actual situation.

The theme here is to NOT post a picture with the obvious purpose of saying hey I have money, this always comes off as faking it - the “primary” purpose is to show hey these are my friends, look I like sports, etc, and the implied purpose is to show you have money.

Reactions: Maxblack
Idk what I'm doing wrong. Managed to go on 4 first dates now, they went well. The girl replies that she had fun, etc, try to setup another date - ghosted. Like clockwork.

Is it my attractiveness? Language barrier? Was I supposed to be more touchy or go for a kiss, I heard that wasn't a thing in Japan? Maybe she just realized she doesnt want to date a gaijin after all? Thousand other guys in her dms?

Last edited:
Idk what I'm doing wrong. Managed to go on 4 first dates now, they went well. The girl replies that she had fun, etc, try to setup another date - ghosted. Like clockwork.

Is it my attractiveness? Language barrier? Was I supposed to be more touchy or go for a kiss, I heard that wasn't a thing in Japan? Maybe she just realized she doesnt want to date a gaijin after all? Thousand other guys in her dms?
in my experience go for a kiss at the least, if she doesn't reciprocate you at least know what's up and can cut the date short. If she does then I might go for an ass grab next - have observed plenty of Japanese guys do this to think its culturallly acceptable :ROFLMAO:

Most common explanation is you were outcompeted.

Could be by an ex, other suitor, or even just friends or work.

Nothing for it but to move on. You should be polishing yourself whether you suffer rejections or not.

I've had a bumble forever now, but have recently lost a good amount of weight and might be even a little attractive now, my question is do I need to delete my accounts? I have shamefully paid for a lifetime membership lol Though I use it as I travel and had worked in some places so I guess the $200 one time might have paid for itself so far (compared to seaplane prices anyway)

Why not just use it? Is there something I'm missing in your post? Is this because of the algorithm? If so, just put the thing on snooze for a week or two, then reactivate it.

Doing that apparently will make Bumble throw a bunch of likes at you. I've tried that a few times and it definitely worked, although I'm just not hot enough to get dozens of likes. Still got a bunch.

Why not just use it? Is there something I'm missing in your post? Is this because of the algorithm? If so, just put the thing on snooze for a week or two, then reactivate it.

Doing that apparently will make Bumble throw a bunch of likes at you. I've tried that a few times and it definitely worked, although I'm just not hot enough to get dozens of likes. Still got a bunch.
yeah was thinking I was so deep in the algorithm, will try the snooze option thanks

I've had a bumble forever now, but have recently lost a good amount of weight and might be even a little attractive now, my question is do I need to delete my accounts? I have shamefully paid for a lifetime membership lol Though I use it as I travel and had worked in some places so I guess the $200 one time might have paid for itself so far (compared to seaplane prices anyway)
Advise cutting your losses on lifetime account.

Best to get in and out within a month or so to take advantage of newbie algo boost. Goes for any app.

Also gives you opportunity to start fresh, rotate thru different apps.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fries225

Happened again! I can only conclude that I'm ugly and they're just dating me out of pity or something. And I thought we connected really well on this last one. Its like theyre sitting there with a list of 100 requirements and as soon as I dont meet one she mentally checks out.

I feel like I understand why the birth rate is so low now.

Happened again! I can only conclude that I'm ugly and they're just dating me out of pity or something. And I thought we connected really well on this last one. Its like theyre sitting there with a list of 100 requirements and as soon as I dont meet one she mentally checks out.

Bad breath?

Advise cutting your losses on lifetime account.

Best to get in and out within a month or so to take advantage of newbie algo boost. Goes for any app.

Also gives you opportunity to start fresh, rotate thru different apps.
I will soon thanks. Just one follow up question
Do spotlights really do much?

I will soon thanks. Just one follow up question
Do spotlights really do much?

Those are the bonuses that buy you exposure right?

I've tried them on tinder and bumble. Inconsistent results. Sometimes tons of matches, sometimes squat. In terms of money-to-relationship/sex ratio zero improvement.

It's been a while but since they are a force multiplier and you can only estimate busy times, I'd say they're a gamble.

I generally put that money toward another base membership on another app.

Happened again! I can only conclude that I'm ugly and they're just dating me out of pity or something. And I thought we connected really well on this last one. Its like theyre sitting there with a list of 100 requiremeBro at leants and as soon as I dont meet one she mentally checks out.

Mate, at least you get to dates. I've had so many matches go from "Okay, let's meet on XYZ" and then they never respond again after agreeing on meeting. 4 first dates and calls himself ugly, first world problems up in this. I'd be interested in hearing what you put on your profile to even get this high frequency of matches + dates.

Reactions: BaldyLord

It is amazing that you can get 5 dates using dating apps, than means you are not ugly.
Can I know what dating apps that you use? Because I never get a date until now using Bumble.

Reactions: BaldyLord
Mate, at least you get to dates. I've had so many matches go from "Okay, let's meet on XYZ" and then they never respond again after agreeing on meeting. 4 first dates and calls himself ugly, first world problems up in this. I'd be interested in hearing what you put on your profile to even get this high frequency of matches + dates.

It is amazing that you can get 5 dates using dating apps, than means you are not ugly.
Can I know what dating apps that you use? Because I never get a date until now using Bumble.
I don't have luck on Tinder or any of the swipe apps, I think they're a scam. I only use the Japanese apps (Omiai, Pairs, With). But clearly I'm not Japanese enough for those lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Skynet8934
I've had so many matches go from "Okay, let's meet on XYZ" and then they never respond again after agreeing on meeting.
I've had a bunch of these too, not sure why they just stop responding like that but, at least I didn't have to buy them lunch/dinner.