Guest viewing is limited

Funny catchprases on SA

So I met this SA lady yesterday (just meet and greet, sorry guys , don’t ask for gory details coz there are none :D) and indeed there are really mega-assholes on the men side : she told me this story of a guy whom she was supposed to meet in a café , he didnt actually talk to her just saw her from afar , then immediately texted her “I just looked at you , you’re not as hot as I thought , not worth 50k but lets fuck for 10k” :eek:

So I met this SA lady yesterday (just meet and greet, sorry guys , don’t ask for gory details coz there are none :D) and indeed there are really mega-assholes on the men side : she told me this story of a guy whom she was supposed to meet in a café , he didnt actually talk to her just saw her from afar , then immediately texted her “I just looked at you , you’re not as hot as I thought , not worth 50k but lets fuck for 10k” :eek:
Sounds like a shrewd businessman. I like this dude already. :ROFLMAO:

That’s awful.

Before I got off of SA, I met a young lady who told me of how someone promised her $6,000 a month to meet twice monthly (and to be paid at the end of each month ). He then brought her up to his hotel room, where it turns out two of his friends were also waiting (which was emphatically not part of the deal). Lucky for her, she was able to run out before anything happened. There are some real “gems” out there on the men’s side.

Not to take away at all from how terrible this particular lie is, but I lost interest in this person after she told me that this incident had ruined her forever on people of that race, including outside of SA.

For one sec I was thinking , damn she must have met Mikey but then I remembered he would not need to waste money on SA, with his BO and willing MILFs and spinners and all that ...:)
Haha! If he were on SA women have to pay him for the intimacy.

Reactions: MikeH
Before I got off of SA, I met a young lady who told me of how someone promised her $6,000 a month to meet twice monthly (and to be paid at the end of each month ). He then brought her up to his hotel room, where it turns out two of his friends were also waiting (which was emphatically not part of the deal). Lucky for her, she was able to run out before anything happened. There are some real “gems” out there on the men’s side.

Not to take away at all from how terrible this particular lie is, but I lost interest in this person after she told me that this incident had ruined her forever on people of that race, including outside of SA.
Bad apples are everywhere and race by itself has not much to do with it . There are things I did in the sugar bowl and elsewhere which Im not proud of , at all, but those behaviors are really just... uggghhh...:vomit:

Haha! If he were on SA women have to pay him for the intimacy.

How many times I have to tell I don't do it for money; I look at it as a community service.

True owner of the Beautiful One

Good but maybe a bit obvious? I was thinking about Penetration Provided.

Reactions: Lukes
How many times I have to tell I don't do it for money; I look at it as a community service.

Good but maybe a bit obvious? I was thinking about Penetration Provided.

Not sure that would pass through SA’s guidelines. Its an American site so given all the backlash on P4P there they are careful...
Maybe Community Servicer ?

Indian guy?

Speaking about Indian, flag added yesterday :) (as I understand Sikkhim is not independent anymore).

Reactions: Sudsy
Catchphrase?

I am interested in real meeting

Ok sounds meh but the meeting was ... hmmmm.... sur-real :hungry:

And AGAIN another tourist from a land far far away just for a few days here who blew my mind. FML

Reactions: namae
I am interested in real meeting

Ok sounds meh but the meeting was ... hmmmm.... sur-real :hungry:

And AGAIN another tourist from a land far far away just for a few days here who blew my mind. FML

Nice. Give peace a chance! ;)

Reactions: Frenchy
Sorry I didn’t mean it like that. It’s just I posted about a very similar situation I had with a man from SA. It was exactly the same amount of allowance offered, time requested and to be paid at the end of the month via “payroll”

https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/sa-warning-for-sugar-babies-fungentleman128.21859/

Hmmm... if you care to PM the current SA details of this guy, my inner-SA-female-without-a-profile-yet would be happy to “meet and greet” him... or at least troll a bit . But in any case you should report him to the admins each time he re-appears.

Hmmm... if you care to PM the current SA details of this guy, my inner-SA-female-without-a-profile-yet would be happy to “meet and greet” him... or at least troll a bit . But in any case you should report him to the admins each time he re-appears.
I haven’t seen him on SA since the the time above, but that is something I’d be interested in if he re-emerges.

Sorry I didn’t mean it like that.

I want to take a moment to apologize to Hellotokyo69 for jumping to conclusions and for insinuating that she was being racist. And to say I’m sorry about what happened in her story.

To the extent useful to anyone (and particularly to women hoping to avoid similar scams and horrible people), the story was that the man was Black (although the girl in question said he claimed to be American, she isn’t a proficient enough English speaker to tell the difference). EDITED to add: this was maybe three years ago, so although there are still terrible people on SA, this particular one may not longer be active.

All in all, it’s probably for the best not to believe (1) people promising surprising amounts of money for something they can honestly get for cheaper and (2) people whom you don’t already know and trust promising to pay up anytime other than up front. (And for those who have been tricked, it’s not your fault - the blame lies entirely on the terrible people who do things like this.)