No country for chubby women

Other thing about chubby girls:
We are most certainly made out of a combination of play doh and jell-o.
*insert The Simpson scene were Homer's fat is smacked by the doctor and it keeps jiggling for ages*
D282F16A-5122-4726-BCDA-3085480FC6C0.jpg

So we are very comfy, according to at least some lovers and a vast array of cats and dogs.

You get that you could flip genders in any of what you said and it would still be true?
I don't really understand what you're trying to accomplish here. But I don't agree with you.
Makes me think of the men that get annoyed by the existence of feminism, since "'men have rights too" good feminism isn't about being superior (we are not) but about equality, something hard to achieve since there are many fundamental differences, especially in how we are treated and raised.

We are not exposed to the same, at least not in the same amounts. Which does factor in the way we respond to things. Education is a big aspect of it as well.

statistically women get hit on far more than men do, hence part of the sometimes intense predisposition to be defensive and evasive. You can refute my assertion, but I'm pretty sure it's easy to back up my findings.

Have you ever gotten to a bar and got hit on by women you were not interested in, like non stop? And did many of those women get angry and/or did you feel afraid at some point one of them could actually hurt you either emotionally, verbally or even psychically? It happens less often in person than online, but it still does.

I'm sure men do go through the same things don't get me wrong, but trying to equate the experience seems overly simplistic and flawed in my personal opinion.

since you can't experience the other side of it because you're not a woman just as I can't experience your side as a man, we will just have to agree to disagree on this one.

I don't really understand what you're trying to accomplish here. But I don't agree with you.
Makes me think of the men that get annoyed by the existence of feminism, since "'men have rights too" good feminism isn't about being superior (we are not) but about equality, something hard to achieve since there are many fundamental differences, especially in how we are treated and raised.

We are not exposed to the same, at least not in the same amounts. Which does factor in the way we respond to things. Education is a big aspect of it as well.

statistically women get hit on far more than men do, hence part of the sometimes intense predisposition to be defensive and evasive. You can refute my assertion, but I'm pretty sure it's easy to back up my findings.

Have you ever gotten to a bar and got hit on by women you were not interested in, like non stop? And did many of those women get angry and/or did you feel afraid at some point one of them could actually hurt you either emotionally, verbally or even psychically? It happens less often in person than online, but it still does.

I'm sure men do go through the same things don't get me wrong, but trying to equate the experience seems overly simplistic and flawed in my personal opinion.

since you can't experience the other side of it because you're not a woman just as I can't experience your side as a man, we will just have to agree to disagree on this one.
You may have misread me. Each of the two genders has its own set of challenges when relating to the other, it isn't an equivalence, its an equivalence of difference of experience.

You may have misread me. Each of the two genders has its own set of challenges when relating to the other, it isn't an equivalence, its an equivalence of difference of experience.
Of course they both do. And our gender roles sure don't help much.
I for once pursuit my guy. He is shy so I made the first move, while many girls think they should wait for the guy which in many occasions won't because he is afraid of rejection

Of course they both do. And our gender roles sure don't help much.
I for once pursuit my guy. He is shy so I made the first move, while many girls think they should wait for the guy which in many occasions won't because he is afraid of rejection
There's lots written by evolutionary biologists about just this. What some parts of the Ivory Tower fuss about as enforced gender roles turn out to be very advantageous to humans as a species. That same part of the Ivory Tower usually then deploys 50 megaton Handwavium tipped theory paper missiles to try to dismiss biology but in the end they are defeated by the hard cold shield of reproductive biology. Turns out the exception case you describe proves the rule as it is advantageous to the species as a whole.

Reactions: Sinapse
I'm a Latina with no curves. Think Victoria secret skinny....take into consideration that Latinos in general are some of the most mixed people around. Some have mainly African ancestry, some are completely white European. Middle eastern like Salam Hayek etc. not all of us are curvy at all... in fact pretty much all my Latina friends are skinny girls.

In Japan unfortunately you'll find a majority of (Japanese)men don't go for curvy...

In Japan unfortunately you'll find a majority of (Japanese)men don't go for curvy...

Men are very good at wanting what they can get. So in a country with curvy girls men like curvy. In a country will petite girls men like petite. Dump someone is another country and wait for a while.

When I was in high school my dream girl was a tall slender busty blonde, something similar than the US dream. Now all I need for Christmas is a petite dark haired spinner. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Men are very good at wanting what they can get. So in a country with curvy girls men like curvy. In a country will petite girls men like petite. Dumb someone is another country and wait for a while.

When I was in high school my dream girl was a tall slender busty blonde, something similar than the US dream. Now all I need for Christmas is a petite dark haired spinner. :rolleyes:

In short , you're a sexual chameleon ! :)

I like curves, but too much of something can be bad. I have been with and dated curvy women, personally I prefer curvy women over fit, with exception of only a handful most fit women lie there like a starfish wanting me to do the work.

Men are very good at wanting what they can get. So in a country with curvy girls men like curvy. In a country will petite girls men like petite. Dump someone is another country and wait for a while.

I've always was more attracted in the less usually seen kinds.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
i would like to fuck a large women. just to see what it would be like, they can be very sexy

Man a school friend caught someone I know fucking a hole in his mattress once. I couldn't look him in the eye after that.

You mean you couldn't look the mattress in the eye, right?

Maybe it was for the better, that damn mattress was a pretty seductive one.