Virgin

I couldn’t undersrand much of what she was saying either she was just eye raping and groping me.

Maybe your arrogance explains why you are still a virgin.

It is strange that you haven't been laid for 21 years then suddenly women are throwing themselves at you.

Also don't use the word 'rape' in a jokey way. I'm sure I'm not the only one to find it vile.

It is strange that you haven't been laid for 21 years then suddenly women are throwing themselves at you.

Also don't use the word 'rape' in a jokey way. I'm sure I'm not the only one to find it vile.
Women weren’t throwing themselves at me, I was talking to this girl for a while before we got slightly more intiment. I also have made a significant transformation to my physical apperance due to how overweight I was when I was younger, I worked hard and when I got closer to where I wanted to be I got more confident and was able to speak to women more, reason for my recent success at my school. I do apologize for using that word, was drunk when I wrote that so I was not thinking about what I was saying.
I don’t know why you’re trying to throw shade and solve a puzzle, was just explaining what happened.

Last edited:

A bit harsh.

Ok. We'll leave it there.

Virgin 21 year old guy staying at an Internet cafe. He is completely helpless without his internet connection. From Colorado. Aren’t those the hardcore frontiersmen? Anyway. He should throw away his cellphone. Get a five year old edition of Lonely planet Tokyo and wander around. Get on a train and get off randomly. Take his eyes off his phone and he might actually connect with the city and the people who live here. What a putz. I’d like to sledgehammer his phone.

Virgin 21 year old guy staying at an Internet cafe. He is completely helpless without his internet connection. From Colorado. Aren’t those the hardcore frontiersmen? Anyway. He should throw away his cellphone. Get a five year old edition of Lonely planet Tokyo and wander around. Get on a train and get off randomly. Take his eyes off his phone and he might actually connect with the city and the people who live here. What a putz. I’d like to sledgehammer his phone.
Hey man internet cafe was only for my first day! I was able to get another airbnb early. I have been traveling alot through subways and walking around different stops, yesterday i walked around ginza and rippongu at night, today I was planning on visiting the tsukuji area and shibuya at night, Im trying man! I am only hopeless on new subways I never went on, I needed to find the subway that could get me connected to the shibuya line and I was fine.

Hey man internet cafe was only for my first day! I was able to get another airbnb early. I have been traveling alot through subways and walking around different stops, yesterday i walked around ginza and rippongu at night, today I was planning on visiting the tsukuji area and shibuya at night, Im trying man! I am only hopeless on new subways I never went on, I needed to find the subway that could get me connected to the shibuya line and I was fine.
Ok. Keep up the good work. Put your phone in your pocket. If you want to know something ask a nearby person. That’s what they are for.

Get a five year old edition of Lonely planet Tokyo and wander around. Get on a train and get off randomly. Take his eyes off his phone and he might actually connect with the city and the people who live here.
I actually agree. I'm thankful that I was in Japan long before smartphones (let alone pocket wifi's etc.) were a thing. I got to learn more and do more by just doing some research and blind exploration.

Ok. Keep up the good work. Put your phone in your pocket. If you want to know something ask a nearby person. That’s what they are for.
Of course, only use my phone in the subway or to take pictures, traveling is one of my only joys and i would never waste it on browsing my phone the whole time brother.

And one more thing. Don’t lose your virginity to a pro. That is lame.

Reactions: Durg50 and wtfpker
Why would it be lame? We deal with more male virgins than the majority of non-sexworkers, so most of us are more experienced and understanding of the situation. Plus, if they have a specific fantasy, we might be able to provide it without an issue.

The only problem I could see arising would be emotional attachment.. but that’s with any woman, provider or not.

Why would it be lame? We deal with more male virgins than the majority of non-sexworkers, so most of us are more experienced and understanding of the situation. Plus, if they have a specific fantasy, we might be able to provide it without an issue.

The only problem I could see arising would be emotional attachment.. but that’s with any woman, provider or not.
Its lame because the sex part s only half of the experience of getting laid. The conquest is the other half and is as equally important. In most cultures it is a passage to manhood. So the first time should also be about accomplishing seduction. You are free to have your own wrong opinion. I know many men lose it to pros. Nothing wrong with it. it is just not as good though. its suboptimal.

Reactions: wtfpker
I want to make fun of you but I was the same in my first week in tokyo.

At the risk of sounding like the old guy I am, in my first week in Tokyo there was no wireless internet, no mobile phones (smart or dumb), no world wide web, no "civilian" (non-professional techie) use of the net at all, no one even had the internet at home, no gps, very few train stations had signs of any sort (not even the name of the station) in romanji, many fewer gaijin and much less English spoken by people in customer service, ... My command of Japanese was entirely contained in a slim tourist phrase book that my traveling companion (and lover) lost about half way through the week. We were lost a bit more than half of our waking hours.

It was one of the best weeks of my life, which has had many great ones.

-Ww

Last edited:
At the risk of sounding like the old guy I am, in my first week in Tokyo

Man, in my first week in Tokyo it was still called Edo. I knew three words in Japanese but it was still more than everyone around knew in English.

Getting lost was the default and it was fucking great. In my second day a girl picked me up from a station, walked me to my train, exchanged phone numbers (land line of course) with me and then in the course of my second week proceeded forcibly to become the first Japanese girl I ever slept.

So next time let the battery die, be totally lost and enjoy the ride.

Man, in my first week in Tokyo it was still called Edo. I knew three words in Japanese but it was still more than everyone around knew in English.

Getting lost was the default and it was fucking great. In my second day a girl picked me up from a station, walked me to my train, exchanged phone numbers (land line of course) with me and then in the course of my second week proceeded forcibly to become the first Japanese girl I ever slept.

So next time let the battery die, be totally lost and enjoy the ride.
The way you explained that, literally imagined it perfectly. Im gonna stop being a scared bitch and just enjoy myself tonight jn shibuya.

Completely agree with Hana here.
On the other hand, most girls going to clubs wanting to get laid expect some sort experience coming from the guy unless it’s a fetish of her being with a virgin guy. But could be wrong here as well.
Also these hook-up girls might not even be as patient as a professional would be. Especially in a foreign country, where communication is limited if either part doesn’t speak English/Japanese.
It’s not a shame to loose your virginity to a professional.

Completely agree with Hana here.
On the other hand, most girls going to clubs wanting to get laid expect some sort experience coming from the guy unless it’s a fetish of her being with a virgin guy. But could be wrong here as well.
Also these hook-up girls might not even be as patient as a professional would be. Especially in a foreign country, where communication is limited if either part doesn’t speak English/Japanese.
It’s not a shame to loose your virginity to a professional.

I agree with you and @MissInsomnia. It is fine, not a thing wrong with it, and the last thing a guy who is anxious about being too old to be a virgin, or anxious about the experience in some other way, needs is yet another reason to worry about being judged or not doing the "right" thing.

Imo, the "error bars"/uncertainty on the experience are smaller with a pro than in a np4p situation. It is not likely to lead to some major and lasting emotional/romantic connection, but it also isn't likely to be humiliating and unpleasant. In is a more conservative "gamble" (less risk but less possible gain) in effect and is probably the best choice for some/many virgins, but not all.

-Ww

Last edited:
Heading here tonight, met a wingman at the foreignor meetup last night, I heard it’s good to just dedicate to staying up til 5am?

Yeah, that's generally what many people who go there do. Tunnel is connected to oath so the one cover gets you into both (and a drink), and oath is dancing dj fun until morning train and then some (I think til 8 am ??)

Also, hook up wise, I think its much more probable to go to a love hotel with a girl who has also missed last train and needs to be occupied until the morning. I think the sweet spot is likely between 1:00-3:00 am, and you'll be about a fifteen minute walk from dogenzaka love hotel hill in case you get lucky.

Good luck !!! Get that dick wet lol !

I agree with you and @MissInsomnia. It is fine, not a thing wrong with it, and the last thing a guy who is anxious about being too old to be a virgin, or anxious about the experience in some other way, needs is yet another reason to worry about being judged or not doing the "right" thing.

Imo, the "error bars"/uncertainty on the experience are smaller with a pro than in a np4p situation. It is not likely to lead to some major and lasting emotional/romantic connection, but it also isn't likely to be humiliating and unpleasant. In is a more conservative "gamble" (less risk but less possible gain) in effect and is probably the best choice for some/many virgins, but not all.

-Ww
I am not saying it’s not ‘fine’ or that there is ‘something wrong’ with it, just that it is sub-optimal. Everyone knows that the best first sex is obviously with your best friends older sister or, even better, his mom. Now don’t argue with me on this one because I have just about lost my patience.

Reactions: Durg50 and MikeH