Terrible Dad Jokes Thread

There was a papa mole, a momma mole, and a baby mole. They lived in a hole out in the country near a farmhouse. Papa mole poked his head out of the hole and said, "Mmmm, I smell sausage!" Momma mole poked her head outside the hole and said, "Mmmm, I smell pancakes!" Baby mole tried to stick his head outside but couldn't because of the two bigger moles. Baby mole said, "The only thing I smell is molasses."

There was a papa mole, a momma mole, and a baby mole. They lived in a hole out in the country near a farmhouse. Papa mole poked his head out of the hole and said, "Mmmm, I smell sausage!" Momma mole poked her head outside the hole and said, "Mmmm, I smell pancakes!" Baby mole tried to stick his head outside but couldn't because of the two bigger moles. Baby mole said, "The only thing I smell is molasses."
Thanks. I got it. Theres still hope

Reactions: IchigoDave
Hey, ive just heard that there is a necrophiliac on the prowl around Tokyo.

look alive people

But in all seriousness, I had an uncle that was a necrophiliac.

We had to ban him from coming to funerals... he always ended up with a case of mourning wood.

But in all seriousness, I had an uncle that was a necrophiliac.

We had to ban him from coming to funerals... he always ended up with a case of mourning wood.
A whole case?

161736426_10159060421103584_3482124700595380770_n.jpg

164335203_10159243407621197_8430188187454788606_n.jpg

A litterally terrible Dad joke... the offspring told me she was intrigued by a guy at her school who is socially awkward , neurotic and always gloomy. I replied she should hook up with him, sounds exactly like her. I should write a book about healthy parenting

Reminds me of something my girls said to me when I had “the talk“ with them.

Me: whatever you do don’t fuck any idiots.
Them: We don’t love you that much

i think (if she asked me) I would provide some similar advice , along the line of :
Ranking of best potential boyfriends
1. A girlfriend
2. The kind of guy she was referring to (bonus point if he’s rich and can take care of her expenses. I pay for the tuition and thats already a lot)
Etc etc
999. Mikey
1000. A biker sociopathic thug dealing drugs with rapist tendencies

Last edited:
i think (if she asked me) I would provide some similar advice , along the line of :
Ranking of best potential boyfriends
1. A girlfriend
2. The kind of guy she was referring to (bonus point if he’s rich and can take care of her expenses. I pay for the tuition and thats already a lot)
Etc etc
999. Mikey
1000. A biker sociopathic thug dealing drugs with rapist tendencies
Really?

I would have thought Mikey would rank a few places lower.....

You are just pissed you became one rank lower than me.
Wait... he did NOT write sociopathic power-mad HR hatchetman.